From: Paul Carr [mailto:Paul@idchip.com]
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2001 6:43 PM
To: Personal_Submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] this wall collapse

Hi. I need some technical advice regarding the depth worthiness of pressure hulls. Can anyone tell me how to find more information regarding when to force the use of "Thick wall"  equations over "Thin wall" equations? The dimensions of my hull are 6.6 O.D. with thickness of .28 . Can anyone tell me which equations to use on this?

thanks