No Subject

Hello fellow Psubbers,

Official PSUBS apparel sporting the PSUBS.ORG logo located at
http://www.psubs.org/logo/screenprint.html and
http://www.psubs.org/logo/embroidery.html
will soon be available.  Initial offerings will include screenprinted
t-shirts, embroidered sport shirts, and embroidered or screenprinted caps.

Tentative pricing (subject to change) for PSUBS logo garments is
available as specified below.  I am working on getting images of the items
up on the web site so you can see what they look like, but I'm sure you can
pretty much imagine the style and color of an item such as a t-shirt or
cap.

If you are interested in any of the items below and would like to commit
to a purchase for the first batch, please send an email to SALES@PSUBS.ORG
indicating the following information:

1) The item you want to purchase
2) The color, size, and quantity of that item

As with most things, the price varies according to the number of items
purchased.  It therefore makes sense to "preorder" as much as possible to
take advantage of cost savings.  These items will also be available via
the PSUBS online store that is currently under development.  However, the
online pricing will be at the "per single item" level since it won't
be feasible to hold orders until I get enough to justify a price break.
We can hold "mass buying power" orders perhaps once a quarter so everyone
can jump in on the price.

The prices below do NOT include packaging or shipping.  Make sure you
add a few dollars for packaging and then estimate the cost of delivery
to your area.  US shipping will probably be UPS Ground.  Overseas will
be FEDEX or DHL.

Thanks,
Jon

NOTE: Packing and shipping not included in prices below.

###################################
SCREENPRINT T-SHIRTS
  Available in sizes S,M,L,XL

White - $13.99
Gray  - $14.99
Maroon - $15.99
Navy Blue - $15.99

EMBROIDERED SPORT SHIRT (Jerzees 6.5 oz short sleeve)
  Avaliable in sizes S,M,L,XL
  Available in White, Birch, Maroon, Navy Blue

$27.99 (if you order singularly via the online store)
$23.50 (if we get at least 12 orders)

EMBROIDERED CAP (low profile, canvas)
  Available in Khaki, Maroon, Navy Blue, Forest Green

$19.00 (if you order singularly via the online store)
$17.00 (if we get at least 12 orders)
$16.00 (if we get at least 37 orders)