Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Talking to the press

--- Chris Crouch <eccrouch@cpol.net> wrote:
> Any information packets available out there on this subject?
>
> Curious
> Chris

None that I know of, sorry.  But check the catalogs of "management training" companies, especially
around press-inundated cities (Wash DC, NYC, LA, like that).  Practices vary in different markets,
let alone countries - libel and slander laws vary, so do readers, and the press varies with them.

-L

=====
"Yo no soy marinero / Soy capitan"
          - Traditional Mexican Lyric (La Bamba)