Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Talking to the press

As a local politician, I've learned the hard way that what you say to the
press doesn't always get printed the way you remember saying it.  So I
have insisted for the past few years, that "print" reporters submit their
questions to me via email and I then respond in kind.  That way, I have
a record of what I was asked and exactly how I answered it.  I've found
my quotes to be 100% accurate since adopting this technique.

Jon