Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Toilets

Hi,

My dad was an stateside MP during the war. He spent some time guarding
German POW's and found then to be very disciplined, well trained and well
mannered. Most of the POW's were glad to be there. They had done their part
in the war and now knew they would get out of it alive.

While that poor skipper might get teased from time to time I would
believe they were glad the war was over for them.

Regards,
Ray

> Never having been a POW, I cannot even guess how they react.  It's gotta be
one of the all-time
> uncomfortable situations, even in a camp run to the highest humanitarian
Red-Cross-Approved A++
> standards.  BUT - - - I'm sure he had some unfortunate nicknames from the
crew!