Re: Fw: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Ballast Tank design

Carten

Thanks for the reply I will look up the items you mentioned. I will also post
my design up here in JPG or DXF. By the way thanks for the compliment on our
boats....Im proud. My design will be a metal ship, I dont think its feasible
to even try a 1000 foot ship with FRP. Another ballast question:
How are the majority of submersibles designed as far as Ballast control? I
mean how are the ballast tank valves opened and closed ? Manually? Air
controlled? Please advise.... I am not talking about controlling the
trim,yaw,pitch, but specifically what type controls actually open the valves
themselves....
Tom Mitzlaff