Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: CSSX1

Hi Carsten,

> ..but we have here just only 6 weeks holidays a year = 42 days
> - so how runs the boat back from the convention ? ..

You could leave it on the east coast till the following year. I am
sure the guys on the east coast would take good care of your CSSX. :)

Then pilot it back accross the Atlantic. That way you get the award
for crossing the Atlantic both ways.

> each about 0,7 dollar = ca. 10.000 Dollar fuel cost.. and

Wow, what a fuel bill. CSSX is not a weekender. I guess the fuel
bill is measure on how dedicated a submadman you are.

Regards,
Ray