Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 18:58:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: Mark Ragan <markkragan@yahoo.com>
Subject: K-250 piloting classes
To: ray@psubs.org

Ray: I think your page is fantastic!! I noticed that
my e-mail address in your Kittridge submarine
"sources" section is years old and wrong. If anyone is
interested in learning to pilot the sub they should
contact me at Markkragan@yahoo.com...By the way I'm
the Hunley Project Historian (of the Confederate Sub
raised off Charleston last summer), and have written
two books on Civil War submarines. If interested go to
www.hunley.org......Mark K. Ragan