Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Pulse/Stepping Motors

Sorry!
I don't know much about them.

The pulsing I was referring to was simply pulsing a trigger switch on and
off as required to provide the movement and speed you want in a sub.  This
method of control doesn't work well in a land based machine but is ok in a
sub or boat.

Dan Hryhorcoff