[PSUBS-MAILIST] FYI: Inqiry from Shanghai Small and Medium (Trade Development) Service Center!

Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 02:04:44 -0400 (EDT)
From: vivien yu<vivien851@21cn.com>
To: <ray@psubs.org>
Subject: Inqiry from Shanghai Small and Medium (Trade Development) Service
Center!

----jinfengemailhtml----

Dear Sir or Madam,<p>

This is a message from Oriental Dragon International Business Development
Project, which aims to maximize the use of available resources by sharing
business information and to promote strategic business alliances between Chinese
mall enterprises and their overseas counterparts.<p>

At current stage, we are representing a bunch of Shanghai small enterprises that
specialize in welding products to find cooperation opportunities on
international market. They can manufacture a whole range of welding products:<p>
1) Alloy Welding Metals (Silver Based & Copper Based)<p>
2) Metal Powder (Chromium Powder, Nickel Powder, etc.)<p>
3) Welding Helmet ( Auto-darkening) /Auto-darkening Filters<p>
4) Welders<p>

For detail information, please check the attachments. We have confidence that
our products are competitive both in quality and in price. In case you have any
interest in the range of these products, please feel free to contact us. <p>

Please visit<p> <a
href=http://www.shanghai-industry.com/sxmm%20yw/4.htm>http://www.shanghai-indust
ry.com/sxmm%20yw/4.htm</a><br> where contains detailed product and price
information.<p>

By the way, we still have some members (in welding industry) who are keen to
seek foreign cooperation partners. If you want to lean more detail information
about their cooperation intention, please let us know immediately.<p>

I am looking forward to developing a long, prosperous, and mutually beneficial
relationship with you. Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.<p>

If you have any comments on the products and cooperation intention, please feel
free to tell us.<p>

Best wishes<p>

Vivien Yu<p>

Shanghai Small and Medium Enterprise Service Center<p>
Tel:		86-21-65985378<p>
Fax:		86-21-35014214<p>
E-mail:	<a href=mailto:sales@shanghai-industry.com
>sales@shanghai-industry.com</a><br>
Address:	Shanghai SME Mansion Rm 515, No. 108, Damuqiao Rd., Shanghai
200032 China<p>