Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] List Proposal ( Dylan Powell )

Dylan
I too am a new member and am interested in building subs.  However have been
unable to get anyone to talk to me about it.  Where do you live?  I live in
Virginia.  I do have some experiance building things for underwater use and
know alot about underwater life support and how to build it.  I worked as a
commercial diver for 6 years and have alot of ecperiance in building
everything.  But I have never built a submarine and so that might be somewhat
difficult.  Anyway welcome.  It's nice to see another newcomer.

Max Kruschka
catbreath444444@aol.com