From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
[mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of Jonathan
Wallace
Sent: August 14, 2001 8:12 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] List Proposal

Hi Folks,

What do you folks think about transfering the bulk of our communications
to a web based forum?  I've set up a forum at http://www.delphi.com/psubs
as another resource.  There are advantages to the web based forum such
as including photos, signature files, pictures of yourself, links to web
sites, and all topics remain online for instant access.  Search capabilities
are included.  You have to register for the service (it's free) and put
up with a little bit of advertising banner crap, but I think it would be
ideal.

I don't know how the change would impact those who might not have as
readily availability to the web as they might have to email.  So what is
the general consensus?

Jon