Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] List Proposal

Hi folks,

I am very successful with Yahoo Groups email list. I own 11 different
groups and belong to 14 additional ones. Yes, I get lots of email total.
I have many interests and hobbies.

I have set up a PSubs group for those who wish. It doesn't mean to drop
or transfer from psubs.org list but it is a way to post photos, add
links, include a database, a calendar, and an archive of prior messages.
Except for messages archive, everything is able to be edited. That's the
good part.

It's free but you must register with Yahoo to view all the PSubs website
benefits since Yahoo is the host. No, your data on PSubs is not shared
and No, Yahoo does not send me junk mail. There is a very minor ad in
the top which actually, I don't ever notice.

Mostly, you receive an email message just like this one and it is a
reflector like a party-line.

I am not trying to compete with this service but rather, compliment it
and a place for storage of other material like files and photos.

Subscribe to it and if you don't like it, no problem. Simply unsubscribe
back off. It's that simple. I really enjoy Yahoo Groups with my other
hobbies and I would appoint Ray as the first Moderator of the site.

One of my groups only has 3 subscribers (it is very specific group)
while another has over 500.

Post Message:	Pubs@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:	Pubs-subscribe@yahoogroups.com