[PSUBS-MAILIST] Re:List Proposal

Jonathan Wallace wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> What do you folks think about transfering the bulk of our communications
> to a web based forum?  I've set up a forum at http://www.delphi.com/psubs
> as another resource.

I used to visit delphi's forums....

> There are advantages to the web based forum such
> as including photos, signature files, pictures of yourself, links to web
> sites, and all topics remain online for instant access.  Search capabilities
> are included.  You have to register for the service (it's free) and put
> up with a little bit of advertising banner crap, but I think it would be
> ideal.

I don't like delphi at all.  IT's hard to read the messages, hard to
save the ones you want to keep (without printing them out) and
the advertising is intrusive (once I started using it on a regular
basis, I got all sorts of advertising spam mail).

In a word, if there's a choice: NO.

Mike