RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] locations

That's a shame, I thought that they had built some tourist subs which had
been sold to various organisations. However like you say their luxury sub
designs are waiting for a suitably wealthy client.

Their Triton design seems to be a good one in that they have considered the
facilities available to the likely owner i.e. transport etc.

Still out of my price range however!

Harry