Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] damage control/ was Center of gravity Vs. Center of Bouyancy

I don't think it matters. If you're flooding, you need to take IMMEDIATE
steps to stop the leak/flood.
I don't recall how deep the trainer went if in fact, it had a depth. All
I know is we had pipes all over flooding the compartment and we had to
secure each one or ...????

The wooden plug is probably good for 100 to maybe 200 feet as a pure
guess. Other methods will work deeper.

Ed