Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Blowing ballast (was: question about general design?)

It's www.seapearls.com
Ty
----- Original Message -----
From: Catbreath444444@aol.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2001 11:47 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Blowing ballast (was: question about general design?)

Anthony
There is a company called SEAPEARLS and they manufacture lead weights for the
scuba diving industry.  The come as small as 1pound and as large as I believe
20 pounds.  The come in the form as raw lead and as coated lead.  Coated lead
has got a thick coating of vinyl over the top of it.  Unfortunatley I don't
know there web site however if you go to your local dive shop they can tell
you how to get in contact with them.

Max Kruschka
catbreath444444@aol.com