Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Center of gravity Vs. Center of Bouyancy

I will have to look at some of my Norfolk pictures, I may have a couple of the
Argonaut. When I was on the Torsk I was an RM3, I switched to Sonar after
we decommissioned the Torsk in Mar of 1968. I went to the Cubera (SS 347)
and then to the Alex. Hamilton (SSBN 617) in late 1968.
Come to the next work weekend if you can; weekend of Sept 28th. We should
have about 60 people, most ex boat guys; I'll save a bunk in the after battery.
I think if we turned a shaft now that the boat would sink, they tighened down
the shaft seals in 1968 and they're pretty rusted in place. We are going to get
at least one Fairbanks Morse running though...aahhh...smoke and noise,
wonderful.
Check out Dex Armstrongs stories:

http://128.241.206.59/substuff/abr.htm

Greg