Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] question about general design?

In a message dated 8/12/01 3:18:25 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
MerlinSub@t-online.de writes:

> Were you get this figures ? 200$ for a class certification ? -
>  Give me the adress from the socitey with the phone number of the man
>  which gives me the ABS or LRS or GL or NV or BV or similar certifcation
>  for 200 !

<SNIP>
>  Hope the class office is near your backyard - the want also travel
>  cost for the inspections teams..
>
>  see you Carsten - Germany

I was referring to PADI Open Water Diver certification for SCUBA, although in
the end you could wind up spending quite a bit if you go on all the dive
trips these magazines advertise, not to mention the gear.

Anthony