Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Which Through-Hull?

Phil;

I just had the impression that it would be a lot more difficult than you
make it sound to produce an electrical through-hull suitable to operation at
modest depths (say, 300-500 fsw).

Using the method you described, would it be the case that if the cable
required replacement, the through-hull would as well?  At $10 worth of
materials and a little bit of time, I guess that isn't a big deal.  I
definitely like the idea of putting the through-hulls in a removable plate.

It also seems to me that it wouldn't be that much harder to place an
interconnection between the cable and the through-hull, since this
connection would not need to be capable of keeping high-pressure water out
of the hull.

-Brian S. Rickard