Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] question about general design?

--- Captain Nemo <vulcania@interpac.net> wrote:
> Lew,
>
> The device  I described has proven to be acceptably reliable for ages, and
> is in use on many subs today.  Dale has one on his K-250: works fine.

Oh yes, absolutely.  Sorry for the lack of clarity, I was endorsing it.  In large part because
it's KISS.

Apparently, it goes all the way back to the Hunley... which cuts both ways, but still....

> Oh, and BTW: the KISS principle is: "Keep it Simple, Stupid".

Yes, I was trying to be polite.  Shouldn't'a done that.  I am now looking ashamed.  Ok, I'm done
looking that way now.  Back to looking like always...

-L

=====
"Yo no soy marinero / Soy capitan"
          - Traditional Mexican Lyric (La Bamba)