Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Hot off the scanner, Bionic Beach Bash Party pic links

--- "Thomas A. Rowe" <doc@bionicdolphin.com> wrote:
>  I just had to get them up, I'll be doing all the cropping and post them in a more
> web friendly 72dpi with thumbnails on the BionicDolphin website in a few days.

I certainly understand the need for speed on this one, you have the right to brag!

So tell me, can you make it do reverse somersaults through a hoop, does it echolocate, can it
flukewalk while balancing a beachball?  ;-)  It makes me cry with envy.

So the dorsal hides a snorkel... no blowhole then, huh?  (That's a joke, not a design criticism)

I'll stop now.  My aforenoted love of cetacea is showing...

-L

=====
"Yo no soy marinero / Soy capitan"
          - Traditional Mexican Lyric (La Bamba)