From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of Thomas A. Rowe
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2001 11:27 PM
To: psub
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Hot off the scanner, Bionic Beach Bash Party pic links

Just wanted to share a little bit of fun we just had.

Here in northern CA. we've just started testing the newest addition to the lunatic fringe.
3 years in the making and true to the shade tree sub builder's code.

Right now we're powered by a 110hp Yomamaha jet ski motor, later on we're going
DC with a 144v 150hp forklift motor on steroids.

These were scanned 3 views each at 300dpi, they are very large so expect a long download but good quality.

1) JPEG image 1746x3557 pixels

2) JPEG image 1746x3557 pixels

3) JPEG image 1746x3557 pixels

4) JPEG image 1746x3557 pixels