Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Psub for Lew

Awesome, right there for a beginner like me.

I question the remark that "Submerged, she is down only                              40 inches,
but it feels as deep as 100 feet" but I can forgive a little
bit of marketing hype.

I wonder if it could be modified to sail at the surface, as a trimaran?  Oh no, I'm off on a
bizarro quest now... ohh noooo here I gooooooooooooooooooooo

--- Stan Muller <smuller@iland.net> wrote:
> Hi Again,
>    Check out this, for ideas;  http://www.rqriley.com/aquasub.html
> Even though I have strayed far in my design, the principal is still the
> same.
> Stan in Mo.

=====
"Balee haih-aih ha-hutcha see,