Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Verbiage

--- "Michael B. Holt" <mholt@richmond.edu> wrote:

> What is significant is the continued failure to make the same
> sort of mistakes.

Mike,

I think that what you may have meant to say was something closer to,
"What is significant is the continued failure to *AVOID* the same
sort of mistakes."

That be a more logical remark, I be thinking.

Please note that my use of "to be" be modelled on an older usage, and
not one that be (or might be) based upon a usage which be current
among they that be young.

-Lew, who is wishing he had a personal submersible handy for
a quick escape

=====
"Take care of yourself.  We're all in this alone."
          - Lilly Tomlin
=====