[PSUBS-MAILIST] PropKing

Hello,

Can anyone tell me where to get a working copy of
PropKing?  I have been to the website, and tried
downloading both versions, but Excel will not
recognize them.  I have also tried changing their
names to "zip" and unzipping them, but they are not
recognized.  Any help would be appreciated.

On a side note, these "verbiage" arguments are getting
a little out of hand.  Aren't we here because we care
about PSUBS and the technology and play aspects of
them?  Why clog up the emails and lists with arguments
about word tense and grammar?  Just a thought...

          -Tim