Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: PSUB Logo

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ray Keefer" <Ray.Keefer@Sun.COM>
To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2001 5:42 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: PSUB Logo

> Would Disney step in and say "Hey, you can't use our design."?

I suppose it's possible, but highly doubtful.  Many reasons why, but I won't
go into that now.

And yes, you
> might be a bit biased.

Biased?  Now that I think of it, when it comes to this particular subject,
I'm downright prejudiced!  ;-)

Anyway, I was just funnin' about using the NM, and I think what you were
talking about a couple messages ago is about right.

Oh BTW: we are now high speed cable active; but I'm going to hang on to my
INTERPAC address for a while longer while I figure out how to make a clean
transition.  That's been my address for a long time; on a lot of sites; and
changing URL's aint gonna be easy.

 Pat