Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: PSUB Logo

--- Ray Keefer <Ray.Keefer@Sun.COM> wrote:

My two cents worth...

> 3. Blue background base color. Is that navy blue or a light blue? Dark
>    blue was used at the web site but is that the better color for shirts?
>    Bumper stickers can be a dark blue but I would like to use the same color
>    everywhere.

IMHO, definately a darkish blue, maybe primary blue.  Speaks of "blue water" = depth, also shows
the yellow and white better than sky blues.  A yellow border wouldn't hurt none.

The white sub on primary blue, that's almost the Blue Peter flag.  That's a good thing, btw.

> 4. Does "PSUBS.ORG" need to be expanded to "WWW.PSUBS.ORG" so the viewer
>    will know it's on the web?

Good idea.

> 6. On the bumper sticker I can see the logo on the left side of the sticker
>    but what would be on the right? Have serveral with different sayings?
>    The one I would buy would have our mission statement on it, "To promote
>    and encourage...."

Keep it simple, not over 10 words, better if not over 5.  Bumper stickers are read by people who
should be watching the road!

=====
"I am not religious man, but this I know:
 if there is a Hell, it has Karaoke Night."
          - Michael Palin
=====