Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: PSUB Logo

I cast my vote for a Kittredge sub style logo.  Of course what I'm building has
something to do with it, but it does portray what a personal sub is all about.
It has a simple shape for a logo and sure doesn't look like anything military.

A Perry sub would be nice, but lets face it, to most PSUB'ers, that's still the
big league!  Captain K. was one of the founders in the personal sub world.  He
built many subs for actual PERSONAL use and was one of the few that sold his
plans to folks like us to try our hand at it too.  There are a lot of them out
there.  They have clean lines and would probably be unmistakably  PSUB as a
logo.

like a left breast pocket and a logo on the right breast. I can do
without the backside logo for this type shirt. A solid color that goes
with the final logo predominant color scheme and perhaps with piping on
the edge of the collar and/or end of the short sleeves. A shirt that
won't shrink and easily washable. Wash 'n wear would be great". <<<<

Although I ware my share of T-shirts, I agree a shirt with style is what I'd
like to buy.  The cap too.

As far as color......  Would gold be to close to yellow?

Dan H.