Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: PSUB Logo

I just took a look at the new logo at www.psubs.org. The idea is great
but from an embroidery standpoint, the faded edges of the sub are not
reproducible with thread. The "wireframe" version of the old sub would
work, so would a solid "filled" sub. I like the stencil font. For the
embroidered version we would probably need to move the "PSUBS.ORG"
lettering centered below the sub, and make it just a little bit larger to
ensure the letters are nice and clear.

Regardless of the logo used for the website, I'm sure I can make a
version that looks great in embroidery.

As far as prices go, that can vary some. I'll start off by not charging a
setup. We can get the best pricing if we can at least order a dozen of
whatever style garment the list decides on, I can get each individual
something different but it will cost a bit more then these example
prices. T-shirts would probably start around $12.00 embroidered, Polos
start at $20.00 embroidered, long sleeve denim shirts are $20.00, caps
start at $12.00 embroidered. These prices include a front left chest
sized embroidered design. Shipping would be added to these prices.
Usually Priority Mail works pretty good and is only $3.75 to $5.00
depending on weight, plus you get it in 2-3 days after I'm done
embroidering them.

If you all want, make some requests about what kind of garments you would
like to wear. I'll compile a few options based off those suggestions and
make a special web page for everyone to take a look at some of the things
I can get.

I'll be gone for the next 4 days, but if I get some more suggestions I
will see about getting a web page going with some garment to chose from.

Cory
Stratton Design Studios
www.strattondesignstudios.com

On 6/20/01, 11:24:07 AM, Ed Greany <crest25@attglobal.net> wrote regarding