RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST]Looking for test tool source

I'm not sure of who makes them. If you check at the avionics shop
of a larger Fixed Base Operator (like Signature Flight Support) at a
good sized airport they'll have one. Then you can either get them to
do the checking for you or at least find out the manufacturer. I was
pretty impressed when I saw on in the avionics shop in MSP. I saw
them using it and asked what it was, he told me how it worked and
showed me the cable he was checking...(the antenna is 17 1/2 feet
from this end of the cable and that little squiggle there is a connector
in the cable at 12 feet) ...real impressive, and no doubt expensive.

Greg