Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] new to this list - dry ambient sub??

--- Marius Hillenbrand <marius@sirius.inka.de> wrote:
> PS: I'm pretty sure my English isn't very well, we learn it at school but
> only practical experience can make you really familiar with a language

Your English is fine, and if I knew anything about your question I would answer you... it's a
"fault-tolerant" language - they even let us Americans use it.

You are correct about practical experience, but what you are doing now *is* experience!

Good luck.

-Lew

=====
"I know you know what you know,
 But you should know by now that you're not me."
          - Nasty/McQuickly
=====