[PSUBS-MAILIST] A new Addition to my Family

Greetings to all of my friends and family,

Today I am happy to announce that we have received our first daughter at 7:45 am May 8, 2001 pounds 15.8 ounces, 19 inches long.

She was born quiet and wide eyed (until the nurses started harassing her). So please hold our new addition to our family,"Kailynn Marie Crouch"  in your prayers and thoughts.May the world in all it's splendor open at her feet and grant me the ability to show her its joy's and hazards.

Sincerly,
Chris & Erin Crouch