Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Co2 removal, without disposables.

The only problems I see here are the fact that the scrubbed air probably
would be rather cold, getting rid of the liquid CO2 shouldn't be that big of
a headache (except for the air temp. problem earlier: you might wind up with
a big block of ice on the side of your sub), the energy consumption would
also be a problem if you have limited battery power and the added
weight/volume of the unit itself could be troublesome in smaller subs.
  I don't know that much about your system, but if you can take care of the
above problems then I'd definitely get one or two for any subs I'd
build--especially on a larger sub.

Anthony