[PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Kittredge plans

VBra676539@aol.com wrote:

> To one and all:
>
> I am pleased to announce that I will be able to supply
> plans for all of Captain Kittredge's subs. I know that
> I am already on the list as a resource, but until now
> I have only been able to reference queries to the boss
> or to the other two outlets for plans.

Wonderful!

> The plans will be sold at the old price of $1.00 (one
> dollar) per foot of depth.

Sounds fair to me.  I have a flier from about 1980, from the
Captain.  I think the price then was about 100 dollars.

> Maybe it is time to start a web page. I'll have to
> figure out how, first. Be patient, please.

Check with your local university information technology
department.  Someone could do it as a senior project.
I don't have one yet, but I'd still do that marketing
survey for you if you're interested.

Vance, one personal note: has anyone in your family done
a genealogy?  I'm related to some Bradleys.

Michael