From: MerlinSub@t-online.de [mailto:MerlinSub@t-online.de]
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2000 1:37 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] o-ring hull penetrations

I forgot to tell:
The next days I will weld my
stainless steel hatch seats rings for th main entrance
(700/600 mm diameter, 20mm thickness)
(2,3/1,97 ft diam., 0,8 inch thick)
to the entrance tower pipe.
(700/672 mm diameter, 14 mm thickness)

Acording to my weld shop there will be no problems
with the right wire. Both steel should be not to cold
during welding. For this reason I will heat my garage
on/two hours before start welding. Also I will generate
some extra heat to the first welding start point with a
hot air gun.

Carsten