[PSUBS-MAILIST] perflubron filled interior

<<Not sure about early experiments, but the current 'stuff' is
perflubron, a relative of Freon.   Molecularly, it's a chain of 8 carbons
with single bonds between them and all other bonding sites occupied by
flourine, with the exception of one end of the molecule, which has a
bromine atom instead of flourine.  >>

Thanks I love this great information I find amongst all the safety warnings.  (Though that propane idea was a bit nutty.) Forget 1 atm, I'm going with a perflubron filled interior on my sodium powered turbine propelled psub.  It dosen't compress right?  So I could get to the bottom of the Marianas Trench without imploding?  If I wasn't a vegan I'd test it out on a lab rat first.

(Ok this was a bit tongue in cheek but I like hearing about the far out stuff as much as the practical advice.  I just wish we could all get along better.)

-Stephen