Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] re-wiring trolling motors?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Leonard" <ronleonard@home.com>
To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2000 4:12 AM
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] re-wiring trolling motors?

Hi Ron!

Thanks for the info.  I've been using MK in the sub since '91, and like you,
found it to be fine so far.  Unless I find out MG 107 has a lower end about
the same size as the MK 101; and has other meaningful advantages (the thrust
difference is too different to matter to me), I'll probably go with the MK,
since that's what I've been setting up for.

I've used pressure compensation till now, and probably will this time
around, too.  Kerosene, huh?  I'll keep that in mind if the dam breaks.

A tech told me the MK will run fine filled with transformer oil, but I
haven't tried it.   Any thoughts on that?

VBR,

Pat