Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Fuel cells

----- Original Message -----
From: Herve Jaubert
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2000 2:45 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Fuel cells

Herve!

Could I get a fast reply on this one?  I haven't actually ordered the MK 101 yet, but I'm set to do so next week.

The modifications I made to the hull so far were based on the MK 101 lower end unit measuring 16.25 inches from the leading tip of the bell cone to the aft surface of the prop hub (overall length of the lower end unit); and having a Outside Diameter of 3 7/8 inches.

I haven't welded the bulkhead into the hull yet, so I might be able to go with the MG 107.

QUESTIONS:

1. Is the MG 107 a 36 VDC motor?

2. Does it come in a salt-water  protected, transom mount variant with built-in forward and reverse at variable speeds?

3. (Most important to me at this time)  What is the OUTSIDE DIAMETER and OVERALL LENGTH of the LOWER END UNIT for the MG 107, measured from the forward tip of the bell cone, to the aft surface of the prop hub?

VBR,

Pat