Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Another homebuilt from the 60s

Michael, Michael, Michael! Please, STOP now.

You are going to cause me to dig out all my old PopMech mags I have
boxed and have been telling my wife for 30 years "Honey, I promise, I
WILL read them . . . someday."

You are bringing fond memories of those sub articles to me. In fact, I
believe I recall one only about one year or so ago. 1999 maybe?

Anyway, keep looking. You're digging up some good stuff. Please share
your finds with the rest of the group.

Ed Greany