Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] The REAL Captain Nemo...

The good Captain wrote;

"After seeing Phil's shop in operation during the construction of DEEP
WORKER, I feel like I'm working in a cave, building submarines by pounding
tree bark with a rock hammer, and welding it together with a torch fueled
with mastodon fat!    ;-) "

I just read a small book about the Turtle, made of oak and covered with leather,