Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] The REAL Captain Nemo...

Hi Pat,

Well if you are "Captain Nemo", what should we call Phil? Neptune?
Poseidon? They are both "God of the Sea".

Regards,
Ray

> From: "Captain Nemo" <vulcania@interpac.net>
> To: "Personal \(Discussion\) Submersibles" <Personal_Submersibles@psubs.org>
> Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] The REAL Captain Nemo...
> Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 02:09:26 -0000
>
> Gentlemen,
>
> At the risk of upsetting those who may find my commentary a waste of the
valuable cyberspace they pay their hard earned money for, allow me to address
those of you who have often expressed your supportive interest in my thoughts
regarding the world of underwater technologies.  I'd like to talk for a moment
about a man whose name is familiar to us all: Dr. Phil Nuytten.

[snip to save band width]