[PSUBS-MAILIST] Excursion to Vulcania...

Gentleman,

I am in the process of organizing an event I call EXCURSION TO VULCANIA, scheduled for Summer of 2001.

This event would require traveling to the island of Hawaii, and accommodations in Kailua-Kona.  Available activities would include both beach and boat SCUBA dives; parasailing; a demonstration of the NAUTILUS MINISUB; an opportunity to pilot a SPORTSUB under supervision; and a group-only charter cruise aboard the ATLANTIS submarine; and a "luau" barbecue party with submarine-oriented video entertainment; in addition to the many other tourist attractions (helicopter and bi-plane rides, beautiful beaches, outstanding restaurants and nightlife, etc.) inherent to the locale.

Those interested in participating may contact me directly at the email address listed below.

Please DO NOT respond to this message via the PSUBS Discussion Group forum.  Thank you!

Very best regards,

Pat Regan
vulcania@interpac.net