[PSUBS-MAILIST] RE: Busby to website

Ray,
I have a scanner, cable internet connection, CD Burner, and, most
importantly, I have Adobe's PDFMaker for MS Word. I have everything that
it would take to do the book, except the book =( if someone wants to loan
me a copy for a bit I would be more than happy to scan, PDFize it, upload
it to your server, and burn copies for anyone interested. Figure its the
least I can do to help out the community. =)

Brad Swanson