[PSUBS-MAILIST] Busby to website

Hi,

Let's be a little clearer. The money is to offset the cost of the software
to get the book to the web site.

To get your own copy on CD is an issue that hasn't been addressed. If
someone already has a CD burner then the cost should be just for the CD
and shipping and handling. The handling would be a modest fee for the
grunt actually making the copies. The fee could be $2 or $3... something
modest to compesate for the time and effort.

Pledges are nice. I caution that no money should change hands as of yet
as I still do not have in writting that we can have the book on the
web site. Until we get permission we can not proceed. Sorry.

Once we get permission in writting we will need a voluteer who will
convert the book to electronic medium. The person will have to have
access to an actual copy of "Manned Submersibles", they will have
to have a computer, and will have to purchase the needed software.

Regards,
Ray

> From: "Gregory Snyder" <snyde032@tc.umn.edu>
> To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>