Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] sorry i am late

The good Captain wrote:

"Considering the limited market, I'm not even sure
I'll make my initial investment back, and I'm really doing this to advance
public awareness and safety regarding something we're all interested in:
submarines."

I think you should mail a copy to Popular Mechanics along with some background
data on some of the subs and their owners/builders etc.  I think there's a lot
of material that would be right up their editorial alley and an article would
contribute to public awareness on a much larger scale.  Also it might generate
enough interest to boost your video sales to the break-even point or beyond.  Of
course our world wide base of submersible eccentrics (and I say that in the best
sense) would have to give consent to the submission of their identities and
data.

waddayathink?

Dan