RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] PSub convention 2001

Hi Wade,

Yes, you can complain. I just threw out the date as a starting point.

I would need to do it from mid June to end of August due to my son's
school'w summer vacation schedule.

I can imagine that any date we pick there will be problems with
someone. The less pain the better so does any one else have
a problem date or preference.

Regards,
Ray