Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Newby.. where do I start ?

Hi Bob,

Welcome aboard. I guess we are all a bit nuts. Someone has to be on
the edge of the bell curve so the shrinks can guess what normal is. ;)

One way to get started is the "Baptism of the Archives". If you can
survive reading through the PSUB archives you can do anything.

Also you can just lurk for a while or just throw out questions.

The books are VERY useful. Some day I'll update the Book list and
mark what I would recommend as basic reading. For now the basic list
is:

	ABS: Rules for Building and Classing Underwater Vehicles, Systems,
	and Hyperbaric Facilities

	Manned Submersibles

	Concepts in Submarine Design

	Submarine Design