Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Questions, questions and more questions

On Tue, 19 Sep 2000 19:25:12 -0700 (PDT), Chris Nugent
<dirkpitt77@yahoo.com> wrote:

>    You're right.  I TOTALLY shoulda thought of that.
> Fish finders.  Huh, what WAS I thinkin'?  I'm glad I
> can go to work in the morning and fix cars for people
> who don't know how to fix them themselves...I spent 13
> hrs at work today, I just got home, and I'm grouchy.
> I'm going to go have a beer.  Don't take this too
> seriously tho, I mean this email in a poke fun kinda
> way.  Hope you see my point.  :)       Peace

ROFLMAO

I was joking, really :-)

Sorry, it wasn't really intending to come across like that, I've just never
heard of a fish-finder being used like that... I wouldn't want to get a
false reflection, and go too deep...

The embedded stuff is relatively easy, if you can program computers its
straight-forward for simple things like a depth transducer.

Later,
Jon

   Jon Hylands      Jon@huv.com      http://www.huv.com/jon

           http://www.huv.com