[PSUBS-MAILIST] Big motor for PSUBS...

Hey!

DC MARINE (Gilbert, Arizona, USA) is selling the MOTORGUIDE EF107 36-Volt DC trolling motor which (according to published specs) produces 107 pounds of thrust.  The price is $565.00 for the complete unit: motor, controller, and all.

These are FACTORY RECONDITIONED UNITS: said to be as new, in the box, with a Warranty.

(The MK-4HP I bought years ago was a factory reconditioned unit, looked brand new, and I was happy with it.)

I think I'm going to buy one of these big-boys, as they produce more thrust than the new M-K "Monster", and the price is lower.

If you want to learn more about this (or other) motors; and/or read DC MARINE's info about factory reconditioned motors; click over to the following URL and scroll down to the bottom of the page:

http://www.dcmarine.com/motorguide/bow11.htm

Pat